High order crossovers are used to ensure a smooth frequency transition on two and 3 way units, particular care has been taken to ensure that speech remains clear at all times via attention to the mid-range frequency response and reduction of all sources of colouration. Installation is made particularly flexible by ensuring that all units require the minimum of installation depth.
Installers may specify from a range consisting of an 8” and 6.5” two way full range unit and a D’Appolito array LCR which is also ideal for use as a centre channel. A passive 8” sub is also offered to complement the full range units providing additional bass extension when used with an appropriate A/V receiver and power amplifier.
- Tweeter / Tweeter diameter: Swivel / 1″ (25mm)
- Woofer diameter: 6.5″
- Power handling (program): 15 – 75W
- Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8
- Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m): 85 (switchable HF)
- Response (Low frequency) -3 dB: 65 Hz
- Max rear depth: 79 mm
- Size: Round / Square grilles: 306 mm x 219 mm
- Cutout (nominal): 275 mm x 187 mm