Since its founding in 2006, Q Acoustics has built an unrivalled reputation for designing, engineering and manufacturing innovative, high-performance and class-leading loudspeakers at every price-point. This ongoing and concerted demonstration of excellence has all led to Concept 300.
The brief for Concept 300 is simple, yet staggeringly ambitious. Build on the runaway success of the floorstanding Concept 500 and deliver a standmounting alternative that’s at once more affordable, of utterly uncompromised performance and of stylish, understated elegance.
There follows a brief explanation of just how Q Acoustics has made this happen and, by extension, why Concept 300 represents the state of the loudspeaker art in the 21st century.
While so many of our Elite Dealer showrooms are closed we are offering Concept 300 for sale on this website and we are making the Concept 300 speakers available without stands, too.
- Concept 300 redefines the relationship between speaker and stand by using a completely new Tensegrity stand design
- The Tensegrity stands comprise a structure of load bearing solid stainless steel bars to forming an inherently stable tripod
- An Isolation Base Suspension System prevents vibrations moving in either direction through the bottom of the speaker
- Point 2 Point™ cabinet bracing damps the speaker cabinet walls eliminating unwanted energy and reducing distortion
- Dual Gelcore™layered cabinet converts higher-frequency vibrations into heat for ultra-quiet cabinet construction
- High quality drivers, also de-coupled from the cabinet, combine with the crossover to give superior wide dispersion