The Grenton Starter Kit is a basic set of modules and accessories necessary to build the system and start first exercises on top of the actual Hardware. The set contains valuable products selected in a way to enable independent learning of the Grenton system. The devices included in the kit allows to carry out all the exercises presented as part of the Grenton Academy and to participate in remote training and webinars.
- The kit allows to create basic configurations and setups as well as advanced logical scripts
- Allows access to the system from the myGrenton mobile application (locally and remotely via Grenton Cloud)
- Allows to connect and configure a dimmable lamp
- Allows to connect and configure an RGBW LED strip and then enable full control of the color and light intensity
- Allows to control 8 devices on an on/off basis
- Allows to connect 8 switches or sensors with contact output
- Includes Grenton Touch Panel 8B, glass wall panel that has 8 configurable touch pads, light sensor and a temperature sensor
- It enables the system to be expanded with further modules (max. 48 modules per one CLU module allowed)
- CLU Z-Wave, DIN, Eth, TF-Bus – 1 pcs.
- ROLLER SHUTTER, DIN, TF-Bus – 1 pcs.
- DIMMER MOSFET, DIN, TF-Bus – 1 pcs.
- LED RGBW, DIN, TF-Bus – 1 pcs.
- I/O MODULE 8/8, DIN, TF-Bus – 1 pcs.
- BUS MODULE, DIN, TF-Bus – 1 pcs.
- TOUCH PANEL 8B, TF-Bus – 1 pcs.
- GRENTON TF-Bus Cable, 2×0,8+(2x2x0,5) – 1m
- Patchcord UTP 2m – 1 pcs
- Power Supply 24V DC, 1,5A – 1 pcs
- Name: Grenton Smart Home System Starter Kit
- SKU: GTM-004-M-01
- EAN: 5902983719540